Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lights with a Texas Star.

I changed my lifestyle from 30 years ago. Once I loved the city--now hate going there. I love living rural. I love the wild of it all, but one thing that has not changed in me, that is my love for my state. So when Home Depot had these lights I just had to have them in my new place.


I put the one on the left   up first. This is in the sitting room right of the Mistress Room , 'cuz tha ain't  no mister. I worried some about people thinking it belongs in a dining room, but not long. It is my room- who cares................ I am enjoying it.  then I tackled the dining room, by the way, I'm still working on the floors.




Then I installed this one of the right in the dining room. This is going to look awesome with my table and the galvanized chairs I am going to rust up a bit to match the metal on the light. I can't wait 'till it all comes together......................but wait..I must not get a head of myself. There are tons of work to do.

2 comments: