Monday, May 7, 2012

Root Beer Floats

Oh. Oh I was so excited reading Two Men and a Farm blog about the Passion Fruit he has on his farm. I tried so hard to post to his post, but again I cannot get this to work............don't know what I am doing wrong...oh oh sorry for the digress, but I wanted to share with him about Passion Fruit. A drink formerly called  sarsaparilla;  it is Root Beer. Here is a link to a fun recipe using Passion Fruit. www.foodandwine.com/recipsarsaparilla,es/rio-style-ginger-beer-floats

2 comments:

  1. First, sorry you were having trouble commenting, it's a blogger (the software) thing, it happens on occasion. Second just started following your blog, love it, thank you. And third, omg, that's SO awesome about sarsaparilla?? I wondered about that. OMG I need to baby these things along if I can, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to see that post. I wanted to let you know, and I was so confused at what was wrong with the posting. I have now figured it out and will try to make since out of what or where my life goes while conversing with others doing the same thing I am: experiencing life!

    ReplyDelete